with Madhavi Nawana Parker.
- When: Wednesday 12 June 2019, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Where: The Steeple, Unity College Middle/Senior Campus
- Cost: FREE including a light supper
- Child Minding Service available for children aged 4-11 years (please indicate if you would like to make use of this service when booking for planning purposes)
- Book your spot via www.trybooking.com/502225
Strong Families + Connected Schools + Resilient Kids
At the Solutions for Kids Seminar – parents, teachers and child care workers will:
- Gain confidence and know-how to guide your children through behavioural, social and emotional challenges.
- Experience less guilt about handling behaviours.
- Develop a fuss-free plan of action tailored to your needs.
- Learn practical new skills to enable children to navigate through social and emotional challenges.
- Have access to published resources.
For a full outline of Madhavi and her presentation please click here.
Proudly supported by:
- Unity College Murraylands,
- Communities for Children Murraylands / ac.care
- Rural City of Murray Bridge