Unity College is made up of three distinct sub schools:
- Junior (Reception - Year 5)
- Middle (Year 6 - Year 9)
- Senior (Year 10 - Year 12)
These sub schools provide a seamless pathway for each child's educational journey. Modern facilities, a comprehensive range of subjects and innovative approaches to learning encourage students to strive for their personal best and high academic achievement.
The advantages of Reception - Year 12 education include:
- Students being able to develop a sense of confidence and familiarity at their school.
- A smooth transition from one sub school to the next.
- A community environment where positive relationships are nurtured along the the way.
- Families are able to enjoy the 'simplicity' of working with just one school.
- Students across sub schools benefit from the opportunity to share resources and interact with different age groups as part of the curriculum.
Unity provides a technology rich environment where digital technology is used to support learning and our dedicated and professional staff work collaboratively to maximise the potential of every student.