The Trade Skills Centre encompasses all VET studied on site at Unity College.
The Unity College Trade Skills Centre provides Metal and Engineering training to students and community members in a modern, purpose built workshop. Students have the opportunity to complete a Certificate I and II in Engineering while completing their SACE and complementing Unity's existing educational programs.
The Unity College Trade Skills Centre accommodates welding and fabrication, sheet metal work, metal machining, Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) and lecture facilities. Students have access to state of the art technology with an open workshop housing metal lathes, welding bays and plasma cutter as well as a 3D printer.
- Christian Ministry: Certificate III in Christian Ministry and Theology (internal only)
- Engineering: Certificate II in Engineering (internal & external)
- Engineering: Introduction to Engineering (internal)
- Sport and Recreation: Certificate III in Fitness (internal)
- Primary Industries: Certificate III in Rural Operations (internal & external)
For further information contact Mrs Jaylene Phillips, Trade Skills Manager.