We wish to congratulate the Unity College Class of 2020 on their results.
In summary the Class of 2020 achieved:
- 100% SACE completion
- 35% of students eligible for an ATAR achieved a score over 70
- 67% of all grades achieved were A and B grades.
We congratulate Josiah Watson on being named Dux of Unity College with an ATAR of 91.90. Josiah was closely followed by Shawna Denman who, with an ATAR of 91.30, is Runner-Up DUX.
We also reflect on the results of our Year 12s from the VET in SACE program at Unity College:
- 65% of students completed VET as part of their SACE
- 52% of students completed a Certificate III qualification
- 1 student completed a School Based Apprenticeship or Traineeship
In the combination of both VET and SACE pathways, these results reflect how Unity places ‘Students First’ by catering for individual career paths and future aspirations.
We are proud of all students who strived to achieve their best in what was a challenging year. Academic development is a continual process and we pay tribute to all the teachers who have been a part of each student’s development, and the commitment, inspiration and encouragement shown to these students during their educational journey at Unity College.
More detailed information will be made available early 2021.