2023 School Photos will be held in Week 3 on:
- Tuesday 14 February: Middle/Senior School (6-12) inc. MS/SS Family Photos
- Wednesday 15 February: Junior School (R-5) including JS and JS/MS/SS Family Photos
For the first time all ordering will be done online direct with MSP. This means there will not be any envelopes being sent home/coming back to school. All families will receive an email direct from MSP with details on how to order. If families are wishing to pay cash, please visit the SSO.
Uniform requirements for Class/Individual Photos are outlined below:
- Senior School Boys (10-12): Blazer, Navy Trousers, Shirt, Tie, Black Lace Up Shoes, Navy Socks
- Senior School Girls(10-12): Blazer, Summer Dress, Black Lace Up Shoes, White Ankle Socks
- Middle/Junior Boys (1-9): Shirt, Shorts, Black Lace Up Shoes, Navy Socks
- Middle/Junior Girls (1-9): Summer Dress, Black Lace Up Shoes, White Ankle Socks
- Reception (Boys and Girls): Sports Uniform (no jumper required)
- Maroon and Soft Shell Jackets ARE NOT required for photos
- Hair MUST be tied back off the face if the length is touching the collar (Male and Female)
- Hair Accessories are to be school colours
Senior School (10-12) Uniform Notes:
- Year 10-12 students are required to wear a BLAZER for their class and individual photo. If they do not have one please arrange to borrow one (where possible). Some spares will be available but not enough for a whole class.
- Year 10-12 Boys are to wear LONG PANTS and TIE with their BLAZER.
The full Student Uniform Guide can be viewed here.
Family Photos are scheduled to be held:
- Middle/Senior School Families: Tuesday 14/2v on MS/SS
- Junior School Families: Wednesday 15/2 on JS
- Junior/Middle/Senior School Families: Wednesday 15/2 on JS (MS/SS students involved will informed via student notices with directions).
Formal Summer Uniform is to be worn for Family Photos.
A Catch-Up Photo Day is scheduled for Tuesday 21 February. These will be for individual photos only.