The camp program at Unity College is developed around three components:
- Environment: Students are grouped together in an environment away from the College, performing tasks and activities often related to an aspect of the curriculum but that could not be done in a normal school environment.
- Relationships: Creating a setting and opportunities for students to socialise and develop relationships with each other and to also create a bond between students and staff.
- Spiritual: Students participate in devotional activities that are enhanced by the camp setting. Camps provide an opportunity for us to marvel at the wonders of nature away from the pressures of daily living and to reflect on God's part in the whole picture.
The regular Middle School Camp & Excursion program is as follows:
- Year 6: Surfing (excursion)
- Year 7: Aquatics (camp)
- Year 8: Canberra (camp)
- Year 9: THRIVE (camp - Stockport and Monarto Zoo)