Soroptimist Tertiary Scholarship
Applications are now open for the 2022 Tertiary Scholarship offered by Soroptimist International Murray Bridge.
- Applications are due no later than 4pm Monday 5 December 2022.
- Applicants must have applied for a SACE Board of SA registered course and be available for an interview.
Please download the attached documents for further details and application information.
Freemason Scholarship Opportunity for Stage 2 Students
For over 30 years the local Freemason’s Lodges, in combination with the Freemasons Foundation, have provided a scholarship to support a local student to achieve their personal educational goals following High School.
The scholarship is targeted at current Stage 2 students and involves both a written application and interview stages. Written applications need to be completed and returned by the 21st October 2022 to be considered (Note an additional two days from that will be accepted to allow for postage if date stamped within the timeline).
For more information please download the Application Form below or contact the Scholarship Coordinator – Mr Brendan Watts (PO Box 1069, Murray Bridge SA 5253)
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SENIOR SCHOOL STUDENTS AND FAMILIES – UPDATED
Senior School students and families are advised of the following important dates and events:
- SATAC Books have arrived and are ready to collect now from the SSO
- Monday 1st August SATAC applications are OPEN (Undergraduate $50 fee and TAFE Free). The Pathways Office is available to support the students with this in Term 3.
- Friday 30th September SATAC early application CLOSE ($190 fee if you apply after this date)
- Students can apply for up to 6 courses for University and 3 courses for TAFE. Please remember to apply for what you would like to study as you can always change your preference later.
- 1st or 2nd week in December ATAR results will be available (we are still waiting for final dates)
- Change of Preference – until 4th Jan 2023
- First round offers – 12th Jan 2023
- Later offers – Jan to March
Please contact Penny Fielke via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.