In accordance with the Schools Assistance Act 2008, Unity College is required annually to make publicly available to the parent community various aspects of College performance for the preceding school year.
2021 YEAR 12 RESULTS
We congratulate the 2021 Year 12 students on their SACE results. We are thankful for the people they have become and for the gifts and talents they have brought to Unity College in both academic and community pursuits.
SACE Results Summary
- 100% of students received their SACE
- 12% of students achieved an ATAR of above 90
- 29% of students achieved an ATAR of above 80
- 78% of all grades achieved were A and B grades.
Congratulations to Jaidyn Willis, who with an ATAR of 98.2, was DUX of Unity College. Jaidyn was closely followed by Eric Mussett who with an ATAR of 93.25 was Runner-Up DUX.
VET in SACE Summary
- 69% of the graduating cohort completed a range of VET qualifications as part of their SACE
- 25 students completed a Certificate III qualification or higher
- Over 50% of students were able to complete their Certificate course on-site at Unity College.
The results from the combination of both VET and SACE pathways reflects how Unity College places ‘Students First’ by assisting to cater for individual careers paths and future aspirations.
- 77% of students who applied for a university course were successful in gaining their first preference
All students who applied to university were successful in securing an offer to one of their three choices. Pathways include Allied Health, Education, Engineering, Nursing, Sciences, IT, Business, Marketing, Psychology and Arts.
‘It takes a village to raise a child’ and we acknowledge our dedicated families and staff who have shown their commitment, inspiration and encouragement to students over their journey at Unity College.